Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Tron 2.0 Papercraft: Lightcyclist Bust

The first papercraft I posted in 2009 was a Tron papercraft, so I suppose it is fitting that I end the year with another Tron model. Anyone remember my WIP post for this? I started working on the template for this lightcyclist bust mid-year sometime, started building the model in September and have only finished just now. Except for the eyes and some portions of the hair, the build process is relatively simple. Lightcyclists such as this one appear only briefly in the Tron 2.0 video game and come in several different colors such as red, blue, green and yellow. The template information is as follows:

Scale: 1:1 estimated
Finished Size: 24"(61 cm) width x 13"(33 cm) depth x 15"(38 cm) height
Number of sheets: 24
Number of parts: 96
Difficulty: 4/5
Download (includes lined & unlined PDF's and a PDO)

I am not including any instructions with this model other than numbered tabs and the PDO file. I figure if you are interested in tackling a papercraft this complex you probably know what you are doing. ^^

Previous Tron 2.0 papercraft:
Alan Bradley's Helmet